PARTNERSHIP WITH COLSON FELLOWS
In partnership with Colson Fellows, qualifying students may earn up to 6 graduate credits from The Bible Seminary while completing the process to become a Colson Fellow.
ABOUT COLSON FELLOWS
Colson Fellows from across the globe complete a rigorous course of study that begins each July and concludes with their commissioning in May of the following year. In this ten month program, candidates follow a daily curriculum that is carefully curated and updated each year, read 12-14 books, and attend two live webinars each month with leading Christian thinkers in which they are able to engage in a lively, free-flowing exchange of ideas.
For more information, visit the Colson Fellows website at ColsonFellows.org
EARNING DUAL CREDIT
Beginning with the 2023-24 Colson Fellows cohort, qualifying participants may earn credit for The Bible Seminary’s "APO 501: Apologetics - Proverbs, James, 1 Peter" and/or "ELE 501: Elective I" courses in conjunction with the Colson Fellows program. Each of these courses is a 3-credit hour class which can be applied toward a degree program at The Bible Seminary, or potentially transferred to another graduate school of the student’s choice.
In order to earn dual credit, students must complete the Colson Fellows Program AND additional requirements for APO 501 and/or ELE 501 (a one-day seminar and short written assignment for each class). Cost for the combined TBS/Colson Fellows program is $1,310 per course and includes The Bible Seminary tuition and fees, as well as the cost of the ten-month Colson Fellows program. Total cost for the 10-month Colson Fellows program AND earning 6-degree credit hours is $2,620 (a $3,520 value).
For more information, contact Dr. Israel Steinmetz at Israel.Steinmetz@TheBibleSeminary.edu.
HOW TO APPLY
Each annual Colson Fellows cohort begins July 1. Follow the instructions below based on your situation:
1. If you are already an enrolled student at The Bible Seminary, register for APO 501 and/or ELE 501 through the typical channels. Then apply to join the 2023-24 Colson Fellows cohort at ColsonFellows.org/apply and select the box that says, “I am a student at The Bible Seminary."
2. If you are interested in applying to The Bible Seminary, fill out the appropriate application form at TheBibleSeminary.edu/apply. Once accepted you will be directed to register for APO 501 and/or ELE 501 by the Registrar. Then, apply to join the 2023-24 Colson Fellows cohort at ColsonFellows.org/apply and select the box that says, “I am a student at The Bible Seminary.”
3. If you are NOT already enrolled or planning to enroll at The Bible Seminary, click below to register for APO 501 and/or ELE 501. Then apply to join the 2023-24 Colson Fellows cohort at ColsonFellows.org/apply and select the box that says, “I am a student at The Bible Seminary."
* In order to receive graduate credit from The Bible Seminary, students must have completed a qualifying undergraduate degree.
* Students may contact TBS Admissions to request an undergraduate degree audit to confirm that they qualify to earn graduate credits.
* Students are responsible for confirming that their educational institution of choice will accept transfer credits.
* Note that registration for APO501 opens May 2023 but registration for ELE501 will not open until October 2023.